The graduates in International Business Management can start their professional career working as an analyst and line manager in:
- state and private enterprises as project leaders;
- interactive and marketing agencies, public relations agencies, marketing offices in companies;
- sales departments in state and private companies;
- departments of planning and strategic development;
- human resources departments in Polish and international production, service and sales enterprises, and public administration sectors;
- consulting companies specializing in selecting and training staff, and designing modern HR systems;
- non-profit organisations;
- cultural institutions;
- own enterprises where interesting and ambitious ideas are applied; in any branch of business and administration.
The graduates in International Business Management are offered an opportunity to continue their study for the Masters degree at the following programmes:Master in International Business Management
- Master in International Tourism and Hospitality Management,
- Master in IT Management,
- American Master of Science in Professional Communication provided in collaboration with Clark University,
- American Master of Science in Information Technology provided in collaboration with Clark University.